Thursday, June 26, 2008

Project:Puppy Indie Craft Show


The wonderful MsKittyFantastico informed me that on Sunday, July 13th, she, along with the Connecticut Etsy Street Team will be holding a crafts fair to benefit the sato dogs. Sato is a Puerto Rican slang term for street dogs. Puerto Rico suffers from a sato problem. Many of the satos are starving and die. Amigos de los Animales, helps provide kennels and adoption for these animals as well as education about neutering and spaying them. Money from the Project:Puppy Fundraiser will go to Amigos.

I donated a set of postcards to be raffled off. Raffle tickets are $1! For more information on the show click here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, thanx for dropping your entrecard. Keep commenting on my site and I will keep commenting on yourz.

Its the best way to increase the number of hits and comments on each other's sites. You will be benefitted and so will I.

I have another blog:

http:/realitywave.blogspot.com.

Cheers !!

Vimita