Thursday, June 12, 2008

Bookmarks



Today is my 1 month-aversary on Etsy. To date, I have 9 sales and more than 90 hearts. I'm really proud of the work I have done, but I know this is a constant endeavor so I need to keep coming up with new ideas. Currently, I am working on two bookmarks. One will be of my print Dancing and the other will be of my print Rooftop. I'm really excited about these and am looking forward to their reception.

My most recent addition to the store, my journals, have been selling like hotcakes! I got my first foreign sale, to the lovely Jasmin of United Kingdom!

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Love the journals! They*re awesome. Thanks for the inspiration.

Anonymous said...

thanx for stopping by you don't like vintage?

Wonderfully Sew Knit said...

I love the rooftop print! Congrats on your sales and hearts