Friday, December 12, 2008

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip cookies


I adore all things pumpkin. And while many people view pumpkin as a seasonal treat, I did not get my fill during Thanksgiving. I discovered this awesome recipe for pumpkin chocolate chip cookies and dove in! It is simple and tasty and my husband loved it!

1 box of spice cake mix
1 package of chocolate chips (I like the semi-sweet chips)
1 small can of pumpkin

Preheat oven to 350. Just mix everything together. Scoop out onto cookie sheet in whatever size you like your cookies and bake at 350 for 15 minutes or until theyre your preferred consistency. Yummy!

2 comments:

Stacie Brown said...

Glad you and your husband enjoyed the cookies! I have all the ingredients in my pantry right now, so I just might make some more today! In fact I have enough ingredients for 3 batches!!!

SpinachNPeace said...

Stacie, I actually need to go buy more of everything just in case the grocery stores stop stocking the pumpkin since it's sorta seasonal.