Monday, December 22, 2008

My New Computer

The past few posts have been made on my brand new computer! My trusty old Dell finally kicked the bucket (that's something my dad would say since he recently saw The Bucket List. Now he's obsessed with his "bucket list" and is always telling me when he's crossed something off. I think he's starting a little early on his bucket list as he's only 61, but I think this obsession started when he retired.)

Back to my new computer! I got an Acer Aspire One. It's tiny. In fact I was really nervous when I first realized just how small it was. I read tons of reviews on this thing but never saw it in person. I saw comparable computers in person, but actually having this baby in my home next to my old computer gave me a mini-freak out. Then I spent like 20 minutes on it and realized that I'm very adaptable. Heck, I used my itouch (which is much smaller) for the week I was computerless and I survived! So now a few days into using it and I'm completely unconscious of the fact that it's small. I have to admit that it is really cute:) That's my new computer on the left:

And this is me, feet up, enjoying my new computer:

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Yay for a new computer!