Monday, January 12, 2009

My Mirror

One of our Christmas gifts was this beautiful mirror from my mother in law. It is enormous and has great clean, classic lines.

Since Davey is handy-man-challenged, we called our super to come put up this mammoth-sized mirror. He did it with no problem. And as soon as it was up I gasped with excitement at how large our apartment appeared! Now I want more mirrors!

The only downside is that I had a corner in my kitchen that was very difficult to see so I stuffed a bunch of my appliances boxes (blender, crockpot, etc) up there and now they are visible in the mirror when you are sitting on the couch...so that means I'm going to have to find a new place for those boxes (or eliminate them altogether).

Anyway, check out this photo I took of our new mirror (without the kitchen view):


And yes I realize I need to invest in some windex:)

No comments: