Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Spinach N Peace Explained

Why did I name my blog and store Spinach N Peace? I guess I should have anticipated this question. The answer is as simple as "I like spinach and I like peace." Yup, that's it!

I like spinach so much that I'm going to share one of my favorite spinach recipes with you:

Spinach Drink:
1 cup of fresh spinach
1 tbsp of your favorite jam
1/4 cup of orange juice
1 apple

Mix the above ingredients in a blender and enjoy!

This drink is sooo refreshing! I know it doesn't sound good (and it doesn't look that good either which is why this post is picture-less), but it truly is delicious!

I like peace so much that I'm sharing it always with you! Peace be with you all!

1 comment:

Kristien said...

Hey Lauren! Your blog is awesome and I am so happy you have the Etsy shop up and running. My mom thinks you are very talented, as do I. Lots of love, Kristien